University of Wisconsin Superior Women's DIII Ice Hockey NCAA - WIAC
Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Superior Women's Hockey team page. You can use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.
- UW Superior Women's Program Start Date - 1998
- Venue - Siinto S. Wessman Arena
- Capacity - 1500
- Teamsite - UW Superior
- Booster Club - "Jacket Booster Club
- Team Community Programs: Skate with the "Jackets
- Ticket Information - Yellowjackets Hockey Tickets
- Conference - Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference - (WIAC)
- Conference Teams : Wisconsin - Eau Claire, Wisconsin - River Falls, Wisconsin - Steven's Point, Wisconsin - Superior
University of Wisconsin Superior Hockey Coaches
- NCAA Tournament Record - 1-3-0
- NCAA Tournament Appearances - 2 (2006, '08)
- NCAA Championships - None yet
- NCHA Tournament Appearances - 10 (2002, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11)
- NCHA Championships - 1 (2008)
# of Seniors by Position - Forwards - 4, Goaltenders - 1
Team Breakdown by league
- Prep / High School - 7
- NCAA - 1
- BCFMAAAHL - 1
- JWHL - 3
- MFMHL - 6
- MGHL - 1
- OWHA - 1
# Scholarships - 0
- Enrollment - 2867
- Estimated Cost of Attendance - $15,000.00 to $23,000.00
- # of Majors - 45
- Most Popular Majors - Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Education; and Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Academic Calender Type: Semester
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 18:1
- Average class size: less than 30 students
- Freshman Retention Rate: 67.5%
- School site - Superior
Return from University of Wisconsin Superior to Women's D3 NCAA ice hockey
Return from UW Superior to Your College Hockey Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.