University of Wisconsin Stevens Point Women's D3 NCAA Ice Hockey - WIAC
Welcome to the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point Women's Hockey team page. You can use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.
- UW Stevens Point Women's Program Start Date - 2000
- Venue - Ice Hawks Arena
- Teamsite - UW Stevens Point
- Booster Club -Center Ice Club
- Ticket Information - Pointers Hockey Tickets
- Conference - Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference - (WIAC)
- Conference Teams : Wisconsin - Eau Claire, Wisconsin - River Falls, Wisconsin - Steven's Point, Wisconsin - Superior
University of Wisconsin Stevens Point Hockey Coaches
Craig Dakins II
- NCAA Tournament Record - 6-4-0
- NCAA Tournament Appearances - 4 (2004, '05, '06, '07)
- NCAA Championships - None yet
- NCHA Tournament Appearances - 9 (2002, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11)
- NCHA Championships - 5 (2002, '04, '05, '06, '07)
# of Seniors by Position - Forwards - 2, Defensemen - 3
Team Breakdown by league
- Prep / High School - 17
- NCAA - 3
- T1EHL - 1
- JWHL - 2
- WAHL - 1
- Tournament - 1
# Scholarships - 0
- Enrollment - 9500
- Estimated Cost of Attendance - $17,000.00 to $24,000.00
- Avg. ACT - 23.6
- Avg. Incoming GPA - 3.4
- # of Majors - 54
- Most Popular Majors - Biology, Communication, Fine Arts, Health Promotion, History, Education, Natural Resources, Paper Science and Engineering, Interior Architecture and Psychology
- Academic Calender Type: Semester
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 22:1
- Average class size: 28
- Freshman Retention Rate: 77.8%
- School site - UWSP
Return from University of Wisconsin Stevens Point to Women's D3 NCAA ice hockey
Return from UW Stevens Point to Your College Hockey Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.