Gusties Hockey - Gustavus Adolphus College Women's Ice Hockey NCAA Division 3 - MIAC
- Gusties Hockey - Gustavus Adolphus College Women's Program Start Date - 1987
- Venue - Lund Arena
- Capacity - 1500
- Teamsite - Gustavus Adolphus College
- Ticket Information - GAC Hockey Tickets
- Conference - Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference - (MIAC)
- Augsburg , Bethel, Concordia MN, Gustavus Aldophus, Hamline, St. Benedict, St. Catherine, St. Mary's, St. Olaf, St. Thomas
Gusties Hockey Coaches
- NCAA Tournament Record - 6-14-0
- NCAA Tournament Appearances - 11 (2001, '02, '04, '05 '06, '07, '08, '09, '11, '12, '13)
- NCAA Championships - None yet
- MIAC Tournament Appearances - 14 (2000, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05 '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13)
- MIAC Championships - 10 (2004, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13)
# of Seniors by Position - Forwards - 3, Defensemen - 1, Goaltenders - 1
Team Breakdown by league
# Scholarships - 0
- Enrollment - 2,456
- Estimated Cost of Attendance - $40,000.00 to $42,000.00
- Avg. ACT - (middle 50%): 25 - 29
- Avg. Incoming GPA - 3.7
- # of Majors - 71 majors
- Most Popular Majors - Biology/Biological Sciences, General; Business/Commerce, General; Political Science and Government, General; Psychology, General; and Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Academic Calender Type: 4-month fall semester, a 1-month interim, and a 4-month spring semester
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 11:1
- Average class size: 15
- Freshman Retention Rate: 93%
- School site - Gustavus Adolphus
Return from Gusties to Women's D3 NCAA ice hockey
Return from Gusties to Your College Hockey Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.