- Princeton Tigers Program Start Date - 1900
- Venue - Baker Rink
- Teamsite - Tigers Hockey
- Booster Club - Princeton Varsity Club (PVC)
- Team Community Programs:PUCK, Big Brothers, Hutton House Center for Disabled Adults.
- Ticket Information - Tigers Hockey Tickets
- Conference - Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC)
- Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC) Teams - Brown, Clarkson, Colgate, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, Quinnipiac, Rensselaer, St Lawrence, Union, Yale
Princeton Tigers Hockey Coaches
- NCAA Tournament Record - 0-3
- NCAA Tournament Appearances - 3(1998, 2008, '09)
- NCAA Championships - None yet
- ECAC Tournament Appearances - 25(1968, '85, '88, '90 to 2011)
- ECAC Championships - 2(1998, 2008)
# of Seniors by Position - Forwards - 5, Defensemen - 1
Team Breakdown by league
- Prep/ High School - 1
- USHL - 3
- BCHL - 8
- CCHL - 4
- NAHL - 3
- OJHL - 8
- GOJHL - 1
- Players to the NHL -10
- Players Currently Playing in the NHL - 4(Kevin Westgarth '07, Darroll Powe '07, Jeff Halpern '99 , George Parros '03)
- Players to the Olympics - 6
- Prominent Hockey Alumni - Brent Flahr '96
- # Scholarships - 0
- Enrollment - 7,494 total
- Estimated Cost of Attendance - $53,000.00
- Most Popular Majors - Economics, General; History, General; Political Science and Government, General; Psychology, General; and Public Policy Analysis, General
- Academic Calender Type: semester
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 6:1
- Average class size: less than 20 students
- Freshman Retention Rate: 98.0%
- Prominent Alumni - U.S. President Woodrow Wilson; John Forbes Nash, subject of the 2001 film A Beautiful Mind; model/actress Brooke Shields; and First Lady Michelle Obama.
- School site - Princeton University
Return from Princeton Tigers to NCAA Division 1 Schools
Return from Princeton Tigers to Your College Hockey Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.