Bowling Green Falcons
- Bowling Green Falcons Program Start Date: 1969
- Venue - BGSU Ice Arena
- Capacity - 5,000
- Teamsite - Falcons Hockey
- Booster Club - Falcon Club
- Ticket Information - BGSU Hockey Tickets
- Conference - Western Collegiate Hockey Association (WCHA)
- WCHA Teams - University of Alaska Fairbanks, Alaska Anchorage, Alabama Huntsville, Bemidji State, Bowling Green, Ferris State, Lake Superior State, Michigan Tech, Minnesota State, Northern Michigan
Bowling Green Falcons Hockey Coaches
- NCAA Tournament Record -
- NCAA Tournament Appearances - 9
- NCAA Championships - 1 (1984)
# of Seniors by Position - Forwards - 6, Defensemen - 1, Goaltenders - 1
Team Breakdown by league
- OJHL - 4
- USHL - 11
- NAHL - 4
- BCHL - 2
- CCHL - 2
- AJHL - 1
- CJHL - 3
- CEGEP - 1
- Playing or Played in the NHL - 34
- # Scholarships - 18
- Enrollment - 18,046
- Majors - 200+ undergraduate majors and programs
- Most Popular Majors - Design and Visual Communications, General; Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching; Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies; and Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Academic Calender Type: Semester system with multiple summer sessions
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 18:1
- Freshman Retention Rate: 75.0%
- Prominent Alumni - Tim Conway, '56, comedian and Emmy Award winner, Dave Wottle, '73, 1972 Olympic Gold Medalist, Nate Thurmond, '63, former NBA player named to the Basketball Hall of Fame, Eva Marie Saint, '46, Academy and Emmy Award-winning actress, Shantanu Narayen, '86, president and CEO of Adobe Systems Inc.
- School site - BGSU
Return from Bowling Green Falcons to NCAA Division 1 Schools
Return from Bowling Green Falcons to Your College Hockey Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.