Boston College Hockey
Learn about the Eagles
- Boston College Hockey Program Start Date - 1917
- Venue - Kelley Rink
- Capacity - 7884
- Teamsite - BC Eagles
- Booster Club - Pikes Peak Hockey Club
- Ticket Information - BC Eagles Hockey Tickets
- Conference - Hockey East
- Hockey East Teams - Boston College, Boston University, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Massachusetts-Lowell, Merrimack, New Hampshire, Northeastern, Providence, Vermont
Boston College Hockey Coaches
- NCAA Tournament Record - 82 GP, 45 W, 37 L
- NCAA Tournament Appearances - 32, 4th all-time (1948 to 1950,54',56',59',63',65',68',73',78',84 to 87,89 to 91,98 to 2001,03 to 08,2010 to 2013
- NCAA Championships - 5, years: 49', 01', 08', 10', '12
# of Seniors by Position - Forwards - 2, Defensemen - 2, Goaltender 1
Team Breakdown by league
- USHL - 11
- USNTDP - 7
- USPHL - 3
- Finland - 2
- NAHL - 1
- OJHL - 1
- Players to the NHL - 48
- Players Currently Playing in the NHL - Bill Guerin, Brooks Orpik, Nathan Gerbe
- Prominent Hockey Alumni - Brian Leetch, Craig Janney, Joe Mullen, Kevin Stevens, Rob Blake
- # Scholarships - 18
- Enrollment - 14600
- Estimated Cost of Attendance - $53,000 to $62,000
- # of Majors - 22
- Most Popular Majors - Communication Economics, Finance, Political Science, Biology, English, History, Psychology, Marketing, Nursing.
- Academic Calender Type: 2 semseters
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 14:1
- Prominent Alumni - Largest Catholic alumni association in the world: 155,000
- School site - BC
Share Your Game Pictures and Comments
Have you been to a Boston College Hockey game lately or visited BC?
Are you a current player or alumni? Share your experience with us.
Post your pictures and comments!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this search feature to find it.
Return from Boston College Hockey to NCAA Division 1 Schools
Return from Boston College Hockey to Your College Hockey Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.