1. Curry College, the home of the Curry College Colonels, is located in Milton, Massachusetts - only a seven mile drive from Downtown Boston. It's easy access to see the Bruins, Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics!
2. The Max Ulin Rink was built in the early 1950's. It is 200' x 85' and has a capacity of 1500. It is managed by Curry College.
3. Coach TJ Manastersky played for former Toronto Maple Leaf coach John Brophy at the Richmond Renegades of the Southern Professional Hockey League.
4. The Curry Colonels men's ice hockey team partners with TEAM Impact. TEAM Impact is a non-profit organization that provides support to children with life threatening illnesses by working with college sports teams. The Colonels named 12 year old Sean Bennett as their Honorary Captain.
5. The Curry College men's hockey team has strong community involvement through their partnership with TEAM Impact, The Milton Foundation for Education and Community Outreach programs with the Massachusetts Hospital School in Canton.
6. Curry College was founded in 1879. the current campus was established in 1952.
7. Milton, Massachusetts was ranked second in Money Magazine's "Best Places to Live"
8. The number 1 reason students choose Curry College is for its academic programs.
9. Approximately 25% of the students play varsity level sports.
10. PAL - The Program for Advancement of Learning is considered to be the first and best of its kind.