Welcome to the Alaska Nanooks team page. You can use this search feature to quickly find the information you're looking for.
Alaska Nanooks Program Start Date: 1980Venue - Carlson CenterCapacity - 4595Teamsite - Nanooks HockeyBooster Club - Junior Nanooks ClubTicket Information - Men's Hockey TicketsConference - Western Collegiate Hockey Association (WCHA)WCHA Teams - University of Alaska Fairbanks, Alaska Anchorage, Alabama Huntsville, Bemidji State, Bowling Green, Ferris State, Lake Superior State, Michigan Tech, Minnesota State, Northern Michigan
Alaska Nanooks Ice Hockey Coaches
|| 16-17- 5
- NCAA Tournament Appearances - 1 (2010)
- NCAA Championships - None yet
# of Seniors by Position - Forwards - 2, Defensemen - 1
Team Breakdown by league
- USHL - 7
- AJHL - 6
- NAHL - 2
- BCHL - 8
- SJHL - 3
- NCAA - 1
- Players to the NHL - 6
- Prominent Hockey Alumni - Shawn Chambers, Dwayne Zinger, Aaron Voros, Jordan Hendry, Kyle Greentree, Corey Spring, Tavis MacMillan, Jim Hammet
- # Scholarships - 18
- Enrollment - 9380
- Estimated Cost of Attendance - $13,000.00 to $25,000.00
- Avg. SAT - (1300 - 1740)
- Average ACT composite: 21
- Majors - 127
- Most Popular Majors - Biological sciences, Elementary education, Business administration, Mechanical engineering, Emergency services
- Academic Calender Type: semester
- Student-Faculty Ratio: 12 to 1
- Average class size: 20 students
- Freshman Retention Rate: 74.8%
- School site - UAF
Share Your Nanooks Game Pictures and Hockey Memories
Have you been to an Alaska Nanooks Hockey game lately or visited UAF?
Are you a current player or alumni? Share your experience with us.
Post your pictures and share your Nanooks hockey memories!
Return from Alaska Nanooks to NCAA Division 1 Schools
Return from UAF Nanooks to Your College Hockey Home
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.